To answer this question, it’s probably best that I share with you a defining moment, and the resulting hero’s journey that brought me to where I am today – coaching women like you to navigate your journey into parenthood (no partner required!), AND doing so with confidence, excitement and powerful choice.
That defining moment in my life happened in 2014.
I had been with my partner for 13 years. During that time we had tried to have children, however our relationship was being stretched by the pressures of life and small business. We were struggling to connect and the pressure around us was mounting. At the end of 2013 we decided to separate. I walked away from my longest relationship, best friend and the business we had built together. I decided it was time to radically change my life.
My plans included moving to Canada to study an MBA, where I would surely meet a gorgeous Canadian man, get married and have babies, right!? My sister had suggested that I consider having some eggs frozen, as a means of extending my fertility, which sounded like a good safeguard, so I got a referral and went to see a Fertility Specialist.
That’s when I hit the first major hurdle: it was a week before my 38th birthday – too old for the procedure according to the doctors. “What?!” I thought. “Halle Berry had a baby at 46!” Next, I went through a host of fertility tests, at the end of which I was diagnosed as medically infertile with a 34% chance of conception.
I was shocked and heartbroken, I cried for two weeks straight. I had always imagined being a mother, I just assumed it would happen, that life would automatically lead me to that magical place of motherhood. But here I was facing more than a 65% chance of not being able to even conceive a pregnancy – let alone taking a baby to full term. I was furious with myself for wasting time. I felt enormous grief and loss – a grief that no one seemed to understand. It was the grief of mourning the children I would never have… The children I had visualized my whole life and worked so hard to prepare for…
By this time I had been on an intense spiritual journey for around 10 years. I had trained as an energy healer and spiritual teacher, so I realised that I had a lot of grace in the form of my spiritual community, access to energy healers and a wonderful grounding of spiritual tools to support my journey. I went deep into the energy work and spiritual practices to pull myself out of this deep despair. I remembered the words of my guru from a conversation I’d had with her when I was first separating from my husband and had spoken of my intense longing for a child. She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, “So, why not just do it on your own?”
I decided to end the waiting – no longer would I waste my precious time waiting to meet the right person, waiting until our relationship was ready for a baby, waiting for the fertility procedures to work. I decided my time was now.
I asked my ex-husband if he would be a sperm donor for me. He agreed. I also registered for the anonymous sperm donor waiting list, in case things went sour between me and my ex-husband – we still had a lot of separating to do after all and I couldn’t afford any further delays.
I learned everything I could about holistic, naturopathic health for both of us. I went deep into my spiritual healing – I even went to India to be blessed by an Avatar. I felt like I was in the eye of a storm the entire time. So many emotions. Joy and overwhelm and fear and excitement. I soon learned of the secret parallel universe filled with the silent suffering of women TTC Trying To Conceive, or PG preggers.
It. Was. A. Very. Intense. Time.
The IVF onboarding process was long and complicated and confusing. I truly was doing it all on my own, there was no one to hold my hand. I also didn’t know of anyone who had gone through the Solo Parent route before. I felt very isolated.
In my second diy IUI cycle, I amazingly became pregnant! All my dreams come true, and yet - I remember feeling an overwhelming sense of panic when I saw the positive result, it was a deep all-pervading fear. A few weeks later I miscarried. The experience was like watching a car crash in slow motion, and yet I could feel myself being held by the Universe. I knew that what I was going through held a valuable lesson for me and I surrendered deeply into my relationship with God, the Universe, Amma (the Divine Feminine). I continued on my journey. I went deeper, and prepared myself to be the vessel for a huge and beautiful soul. I knew that I had to grow in order to be the vessel for this child.
A few months further down the track, I hit an all time low. I didn’t feel like I could keep walking the path on my own. It was too much. I decided to stop. I didn’t know how long for, but I just couldn’t continue to face this journey on my own.
My sister offered to take me to India, which is always soothing to my Soul. As I sat down to book my ticket, I had multiple flash backs of the week that had passed, and realised that I had experienced several moments of extreme nausea. Hmmm…. I decided I had better take a test. The result was a gloriously positive pregnancy! This time I felt entirely different. My connection with Spirit was so strong, I felt grounded, euphoric, surrendered, and trusting. In my core I knew that this time my baby was going to be okay, and he was.
Between the positive pregnancy test and his beautiful birth day there was quite literally a world of drama, turmoil, emotional upheaval, grief, hormonal craze, nausea, fear and frustration. There is so much that goes on in that 9 month period – who knew?! Again, I found this to be part of a silently suffering parallel universe that at any point in time a large proportion of our society is going through but doesn’t speak openly about.
On the day of my son’s birth, I had the most beautiful birth attendants any woman could wish for. Four goddesses, energy healers and angels supporting me and there to welcome my son into the world.
I often thought about other women like me – who felt like they had to wait for a partner before making their plans to have a baby. Who may, right now, be filled with the same confusion, despair and sadness that I had felt.
I started off on a whole new journey with my son, and started teaching other women how they can face conception, pregnancy, and motherhood in the most empowered way possible.
I have since made a commitment to dedicate my life to helping other women through the storms I have faced, so that they will make powerful decisions for themselves and their family, and never feel as alone and afraid as I did.
Since then, I’ve worked with private clients, shared my story with countless groups. I am living my dream of spending my days with my gorgeous son, making a positive contribution to this global community, and cultivating feminine empowerment wherever my son and I may go.
I hope to share this with you too.
Much love, Namaste.
I work with women just like you who are ready to answer their baby question – the if, what, when and how of choosing Baby. I work with women in different stages of their fertility journey, including:
Although fertility is often treated as a purely physical or medical diagnosis, I know first-hand that fertility is both an emotional and spiritual journey where our mind, body and spiritual dimensions overlap to help or hinder the miracle that is new life, both for ourselves and our much-desired children.
I work with my clients as a non-medical guide to support their inner and outer journey. Using a combination of coaching, counselling and energy healing, each session is tailored to offer my clients clarity on what is truly important for them, a clear vision and courage to take the next step.
Our mind, thoughts and emotions can help or hinder our experience of this tumultuous journey. To experience the most ease and grace on your journey it is essential to create alignment between your mind, body and spirit. This means acknowledging and resolving any conflict, resistance and blockages that are keeping you stuck in resistance, inaction and distress.
I am most concerned with helping you to come into alignment on all levels so that you may take each step with as much peace and serenity as possible. I hold a compassionate space for you to honestly acknowledge your fears and deepest truth, releasing traumas and resentments.
Being held in this way allows for an opening to occur – leading to profound healing that may enrich all areas of your life, and opening the way for miracles to occur.
The SoulParent signature workshop, tools and programs were created for women who are ready to fully face their fertility circumstances and to take decisive action.
The program has two phases.
Phase One is primarily focused on finally answering the baby question – Will I? Won’t I? How Can I? – and making that decision from where you are in your life RIGHT NOW. This means no more waiting for the right partner, the right time, the right finances, the “right” circumstances that simply haven’t materialized in your life.
It means no longer beating yourself up anymore, cursing your decisions, raging at the ex-partners who lied to you about wanting to have children or who were just stringing you along, never intending to make that commitment.
This program was created for you to put systems in place within a few months
(sometimes weeks!), which will eventually lead you to be really connected with your OWN truth, of what matters most to you, what you are willing and capable of doing, to end the indecision and to take action towards your dream, all whilst being mentally, emotionally, and spiritually supported.
Phase Two is for women who are ready to take the big leap and get started on their fertility journey towards having children now. It is focused on supporting you as you go through the conception process, pregnancy, childbirth and very early childhood. This can be a very intense time for any woman, let alone the Solo Mama. This year long program provides an energetic and spiritual container to hold you as you take courageous action towards realizing your dream and beyond.
Being an independent, spiritually minded, conscious co-creator, and Solo Mama by Choice myself, I’m known to work best with other open minded, spiritually aware people who are ready to take full responsibility for creating the families they yearn for. My clients often tell me – “I trust you, I’m ready to take the next step, help me to get clear on what that is”.
Consider this program to be a beam of light shining brightly through an extended Dark Night of the Soul.
For so many of us, having children is core to our self identity. Finding ourselves in a situation where this is no longer a given, where uncertainty is our companion, can be disheartening to say the least. You will be guided, supported, held and encouraged to take each next step on your journey.
Only someone who has faced this same Dark Night of the Soul can truly empathise and understand the journey you are on. Only someone who has made it through to the other side can tell you that it’s worth it, and that You’ve Got This. The end goal is your healthy, happy baby, if not this, then Peace with your fertility and Peace with your life.
Please know I’m very selective as to who I work with and would prefer to gently turn away clients who are not going to be a good fit for me or the program as they simply won’t get the results for which they have signed up for (which wouldn’t be fair to them.)
The SoulParent program is NOT for people who are struggling with money or experiencing extreme financial hardship - at least not right away. It’s been my experience that people in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give them and cannot dedicate themselves to their journey (probably because they spend so much time worrying about where they are going to get next month’s rent or mortgage payment.)
If you fall within this category, please know that its okay – everything in good time. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another, including me. Instead of starting this program now, please commit to getting some money coming in with a full-time or part-time job at the very least, and then call me. This will take the edge off and provide a little more peace of mind. Mostly, it will de-clutter your mind enough to focus on your Fertility Journey and the BIG picture that you are creating in your life.
The SoulParent tools and programs are also NOT for you if:
It takes vulnerability to enter this space and to ask for help and allow yourself to receive it. If you are not prepared to do this or to trust the process laid out in these programs then it will be a waste of your time and mine. Until you are really ready to TRANSFORM your life I strongly encourage you to consider the following:
1. Start focusing on your health. Talk to a naturopath about going on a four month pre-conception program to address any underlying fertility issues you may have and to feed your ovaries so that they can create the highest quality eggs possible. Ask your doctor for a referral to a Fertility Specialist to investigate your fertility and explore the options available to you for having a baby. Speak to a counsellor about your hopes and fears around having a family and how this may impact your life. Talk to your girlfriends who have children and ask how they found the experience of becoming a mum and what advice they would have for you. Check in with me again to see if you would benefit from working with me one-on-one.
2. Sign up for my FREE clarity workbook – simply click here to download the FREE Clarity Workbook. This free workbook will help you gain clarity on what is important to you and what you may need to focus on in working towards your goals until you’re ready to work with me one-on-one.
3. Join my FREE closed Facebook group for women just like you who are all exploring their own unique pathways into parenthood. In this community we share tips, kindness, support and caring and is a safe space to share where you are at on your journey. Simply click this link to go to my FREE Facebook Group.
Doing these three things will really help you get primed for our work together. When you are ready simply organize a discovery call with me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me.)
Finally, the last type of personalities that I simply won’t work with (without exception) are the Constant Complainer or chronic skeptic, who won’t follow guidance, take action, use the tools or do the work, whilst challenging every aspect of the program and criticizing me. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you do not call and I hope that you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money.
The SoulParent System begins with gaining clarity and connecting with what is truly important for you, this then becomes a source of authentic guidance that is stronger and larger than your fears, leading you towards your own unique vision that will allow you to be, do and have what is truly important to you, aligning your mind, body and spirit and taking action.
Here’s what the SoulParent System gets you to do:
1. Gain Clarity On what is truly important for you. If you are stuck in indecision, confusion or angst, then there is most likely an inauthenticity or a truth that you are hiding from yourself. The first step is to gain clarity and connect with what is your truth at the core of your being – the truth that exists beyond all of your layers of fear and conditioning telling you that you can’t have what you want.
2. Set Your Intentions: We examine where you are on your fertility journey and get CRYSTAL clear about your intentions, what you want to experience in your personal life and the family you want to create (or surrender). Before you can take action you need to know where it is you want to go, what is the life you wish to create and what are some of the challenges you may need to focus on?
3. Release Your Inner Resistance: The nuclear family archetype is something that we are all culturally conditioned to aspire to, yet is something that is becoming less common. We know this, and know that if we want to have children in our current life circumstances we are going to have surrender this ideal (for now anyway!). You may have already expended a significant amount of energy to come to this realization yourself, yet you may still be struggling to take that next step. You will be guided to use proven techniques for breaking through your inner resistance, self doubt, fear, anxiety and all of the blockages that stop you from taking powerful action towards your dreams.
4. Support for the dark days: This is not a journey for the faint hearted – every step, every turn in the road brings with it a new layer of consciousness and fear to be discarded. Be supported as you travel on your unique journey towards your ideal family. You will have access to simple and potent energy tools to support you as well as guided meditations, one-on-one energy healing sessions and group energy healing sessions. These tools and practices will be lifechanging for you and incredibly powerful to use at any time throughout your life.
5. Mind, Body, Spiritual Wellness – create a lifestyle that supports your vision, and vibrant mind / body / spiritual wellbeing. Plan your week, utilize simple hacks to overcome self sabotage, and maximise your chance for success.
6. Focus In. We’ll look at what you need to be focusing on to move your SoulParent plan forward. What actions you need to be taking each day to keep you moving towards the realization of your vision. What areas of your life need the most attention now to help you bring in baby? What needs to be done to baby-proof your life?
7. Conscious Conception – Clearing mental, emotional and spiritual blocks to conception. Calling in the Soul of your baby. Communicating with the Soul of your baby. Mental, emotional and spiritual practices to aid conception. Guided meditation to assist conception.
8. Nine Month Magical Mystery Tour – pregnancy is a busy time in a woman’s life, preparing for the imminent arrival of your baby, enduring morning sickness as well as suprising and unexpected changes to your body, interacting with your medical team, preparing for the childbirth and very early childhood. There are a lot of factors to consider, we’ll be addressing those that are particular to the Solo parent.
9. Safe and Gentle Childbirth – preparing your body, mind and spirit for your child’s birth; considerations for the solo parent; balancing the medical paradigm with holistic wisdom;
10. Early Childhood – Taking care of yourself and your baby for the first twelve months. Things to consider, anticipating your needs, creating your foundations to thrive.
11. Celebrate! To be on the SoulParent journey is to be blazing your own unique pathway towards your authentic vision. Every step forward is a win that needs to be celebrated. We focus on celebrating because we know too well the extraordinary courage and resolve it takes to be in action!
Yes! The result of our work is to transform the mindset through which you are viewing your fertility and the way in which you perceive the options available to you. Instead of feeling disempowered with no hope and no options you will be able to powerfully take control of your life and be in action towards the children and life you yearn for. Please read my testimonials .
You can expect to:
Please go to the Client Testimonials page and read all of them. Due to the sensitive nature of this work I am unable to provide contact details for my previous clients.
Congratulations on making this courageous decision to honour yourself and your truth! I’m happy to work with you to achieve your fertility goals. I prefer to work one on one with my clients to really help them get the clarity they need and to support them on their journey. To get started with the SoulParent program please book in a discovery call with me so that I can bring you on board and get started.
That's great! I'm so excited that you are ready to take powerful action in your life. Yes, if you have a couple of questions, you can contact me by email: [email protected], via Facebook Messenger or use this link to book a time for a call and I’ll be happy to walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you. I can’t wait to see you in action and I am honored to be the one to help you. Let’s get going! To Your Empowered Fertility Journey, Kylie
"I’m so grateful you’re offering these services. I feel like the work you and I are doing compliment my life so much and at the same time pushing me to accelerate and process.” RF, Client.
“Kylie is a true gem and inspiration. Her vision and support have helped me come to life. I HIGHLY recommend her expertise.” Krista Kolibri, Empowerment Coach, Surrendertoyourmajesty.com
“Kylie is doing such important work in the world helping women to create the family they want regardless of their external circumstances. I know from my own experience that it is so easy for women to feel shame or like a failure if the family they had always thought they’d have has failed to materialise. Kylie is doing a phenomenal job at helping women to empower themselves to make their own choices regarding their families, and to be genuinely happy with their lives. What she is doing is just so important!” Adi Shakti, Energy Healer, Somatic Psychotherapist & Spiritual Teacher.
“As an integrative health practitioner I know only too well how physical, mental and emotional factors can threaten a women’s fertility. Women, whether they be in a relationship or not, cannot take their fertility for granted. For those women who are considering the journey into Solo parenthood, being able to work with someone like Kylie and be supported in the way that she does is a Godsend. She is a profound energy healer, wonderful guide, and insightful teacher. She has my full endorsement which is why I recommend her services to my clients and to you.” Dr Fiona Enkelmann, Narayani Wellness.
“You are going to change the world beauty, your voice is much needed.” Jyotishakti, Sacred Musician
“I started having healings with Kylie about 12 months after my breast cancer treatment finished. I was alive but I was living in fear of cancer taking my life. I didn’t really know what energetic healing was, or how it could help me. I just knew that I had to find a way to stop my fear so it didn’t destroy my life.
My healings with Kylie felt like someone gently taking me by the hand, telling me that it was safe and that she would be there with me to help me and guide me. Kylie has been helping me heal both emotionally and physically. Each healing session peeled away another layer of fear, which has many faces! Now, I feel so much more alive and I am not living in the fear of cancer returning. I truly believe that energetic healing is preventing my cancer physically returning.
I am healthy and free of cancer. I love my body. I can now say these profound words because of the healing work that Kylie has done. I am so grateful to Kylie. She is a gifted healer. Her healings have such potency but I always felt I was in safe hands. She achieves powerful healings in such a kind and gentle way!” JG, Client
Are you feeling stuck in a rut or frustrated with your current circumstances? Do you know what you need to do to get from where you are now to where you want to be? I have created the Inner Alchemy Clarity Workbook to help you get clear on what's not working and what you can do today to get things moving in the right direction. Download it today!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter :)